Friday, January 22, 2010

my past few weeks


im in rawang right now..under the safe care of mama n ayah and of course hubby dearest..yeah.. a lucky turn of fate i supposed

my past few weeks was chaotic to the core though i thought i was keeping my sanity quite well

i was under so much stress which was not obvious to me but when mama came to teman me in SP as i was already entering my 9th month of pregnancy..she stressed out how terrible i was that she was worried sick looking at me

3 weeks ago we had a bestfriend's husband passed away suddenly until he had to undergo a postmortem to ascertain the cause of death..we went to A level college together so i knew him in person..i just couldnt bear to imagine how she was keeping up with the sorrow..but she's a strong lady.ayat die cakap ngan saye..takpe,ade orang lebih baik pergi awal kalau die mmg dah sedia.i could only talk to her on the phone as i was still doing calls then.they have a lovely lil boy,just reaching 2 years of age.what we can do is just to be there for her when she needs us..and so far i think she's doing great.i am so proud of her.i guess if u have a kid,the baby will be the best penguat semangat and the strongest reason for us to continue living

coming to body was not keeping up with my spirit.i was still full of semangat going to work..colleagues said no more calls after 36 weeks so that was grant.but i still operate,went to clinic and wards.moving around non stop.all in the good faith that it will make my delivery fast and easier.thats when my legs started to balloon up until they look like a pair of kaki gajah.then the left one became smaller but my right leg just refused to shrink.i let them be for 2 weeks..thinking its normal in pregnancy.then pain started to kick in..i was thinking along a dangerous I have DVT (Deep venous thrombosis = a disease where u have blood clots in ur vessels that can dislodge and clot the vessels in your lung/heart ie DEATH).its very unlikely given the fact i was very2 active

so blood test was gynae friend told me to see her again the next day.i called boss..despite his ramble that 'it is nothing,just caused by your pregnancy,its something to do with ur umbilical cord,urgh my patho book is in KL..but i still think it's not DVT.u r walking etc etc..'..there were notes of concern in his i was like praying hard and tried not to panic coz mama is at home and hubby was in KL and i must not make them panic

next morning while in the OT operating.. i received a call from gynae friend-Intan u kene masuk ward laa...mati la I tak suruh u masuk ward i was like..ok kejap lagi dah abis op ni i'll come and c u..bos and all collegues were there making jokes so i left the OT dgn bergayanye to masuk ward.takdelah boss panggil saye pemalas saje tanak keje bile dah term kan hehe

then i had a scan of both legs..not really normal but not dangerous either.was referred to medical team..luckily specialist yg tgk was my neighbour sebelah rumah hehe.dok dalam ward 1 night bosannnnnyerrrrr.dah la eventful coz the lady beside me just delivered and jatuh 2 kali dlm ward so asyik terdengar,tolong!!!..tula dah namenye keje dr nih masuk ward pon kene treat conclusion..i dapat MC 2 weeks which is really near to my due i mencutikan diri terus sampai deliver nyeh nyeh

like magic my swollen legs shrink after i came back from ward..last week i felt like i was already going into labour so we hastily packed everything and came back to KL.

today is my 39th week.and munchkin showed no signs of coming out seems like she's getting more and more comfortable in there.i dont wanna go post date..but everybody else sibuk nak samekan birthday die ngan diorg..waduh2 mummy tak larat nak tunggu rase mcm over rested plak.papepon i just pray that everything will go smoothly and both me and baby selamat.

maybe next time the blog will have photos.menarik sket kan..

No comments: